11.27.2008

LOVE IS...













1#

Love is…

When my smile looks beautiful

Whenever I remember his face

Love is…

When my eyes are amazing

Since he is the only one I see

Love is…

When I’m always dreaming him

Because I think about him every second I have

Love is…

When I’m angry with him

So forgive him in the same time

Love is…

When I love him

And always love him with all my heart

(ryf)


2#

Day by day, you glow shine on my way

Day by day, my big love available for you

If 10 peoples love you, me the one of them

If just 1 people love you, it’s only me

If no 1 people love you, it’s mean

I’m not life in the world again

(ryf)


3#

If you’re a chocholate, you’re the sweetest

If you’re gold, you’re the most expensive

If you’re a star, you’re the the brigest

If you’re a love, you’re the most amazing

If you’re a memory, you’re the precious

And since you be my friend, you’re the best…

(ryf)


4#

Without ‘u’, how I can spell:

s_cces’ or

c_te’ or

f_n’ or

f_t_re’ even

tr_st’.

What should I do without ‘u’?

Proud to have a friend like ‘you’…

(ryf)





No comments:

Post a Comment